Camouflage on military vehicles
Camouflage Patterns on Military Vehicles
DDR (East Germany)
- East German BMP-1 in three colour camouflage pattern introduced shortly before the reunification of Germany in 1990
- Danish Leopard 1A3 with carpets mounted on the turret and hull of the tank. This type of camouflage is no longer used.
- Danish Piranha wheeled APC in standard two colour camouflage pattern
- Danish M113A1 in standard Army camouflage colours - but note the camouflage pattern! The photo was taken in Bosnia 1998.
- Danish Hummer in 2 colour desert camouflage
- Turkish BTR-80 in 3 colour camouflage
- Turkish FNSS ACV 15 in unique striped pattern camouflage scheme
- Turkish Unimog U1300L in three-color camouflage scheme.
- Turkish M60A3 MBT in three-color camouflage.
- Turkish M52T Self-Propelled Gun in three-color camouflage scheme.
- Turkish Leopard 2A4 MBT in three-color camouflage.
- Warrior in standard 2 colour camouflage - Bosnia 1998